Friday, June 20, 2008

I'd just like to say that I am a moron!

I know I stopped myself from saying it before, but I can't get around it - I am a moron! Or I need to procrastinators anonymous. It is 2.49am and I have to be up to take my daughter to ballet in the morning! 

No way we can skip it considering I just payed Term 2 fees today. For both kids doing ballet it costs me almost $400 a term. That doesn't include uniform which as it is a strict ballet school, they have to have! The only way I can keep the kids in ballet is because of various government bonus' that come up from time to time. 

It is a good thing considering how much they both love ballet - and since I'm paying so much I refuse to let Zara skip a class because I'm a moron and won't go to bed on time. Not that she would let me. She is 7 and in her 4th year of ballet and wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. That goal may change, but she is pretty focused right now!

Anyway, blathered on as usual - just meant to mention that I was a moron and go to bed, yet here I am blathering on procrastinating again!

I'm going to bed now! Anyone, feel free to blast me if I do the same thing tonight!

No comments: