Thursday, June 19, 2008

Being a good girl (1)

Following through with a previous post, last night I made an effort to get to bed by 12am. Well I got myself off the computer at 12.08 - better than normal! Unfortunately by the time I checked that doors were locked and kids were sleeping soundly it was 12.30am. Luckily I didn't have to be up till 7.30am this morning so I got 7 hours sleep - more than I normally get. Although I did get a 2am interruption with my son yelling for water!

So I got up with more time to spare this morning - I've found there is one downside though... My daughter was just yelling at me to come on so she could get to school. I don't think she knows what to do with herself with extra time before we have to leave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you really should join our forum and chat. We don't bite. We're fairly new so it's a little dead, but one day Thomas it'll be buzzing with frivolity.

Sue
Founder of comingout101.com

butterfly said...

Thanks Sue, will check it out!