Friday, June 20, 2008

How's this for a Report Card Comment???

This was written on my daughter's report card that we got today...

"Her kindness to others has made her extremely popular amongst her peers. She is a wonderful role model and a real asset to our class."

Academically she is at the level expected for her year and in a number of cases almost at grade 2 level (she is in grade 1). But for me, the fact that she got full marks for effort and class behavior and the above comment was written is the best part of the report!

Isn't she brilliant!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow, you have good reason to be proud! How wonderful to have a child in class be admired by her peers for being kind.

butterfly said...

It is pretty wonderful. It makes me so happy to see that the main things I've tried to teach my kids - kindness and courtesy are actually being taken on by them.