Friday, July 4, 2008

I'M STILL HERE!!!

Sorry for dropping off the end of the world for a while! In the last two weeks I've had end of school term madness, beginning of holidays madness. Add to that, my daughter took over my computer a lot of the time too as I started up a blog for her. She loves writing and I thought having her own blog would help her with spelling, phrasing and storytelling. I forgot to consider that if she was nuts about blogging - I'd lose my computer.

Luckily her dad is coming around tomorrow to see the kids and he will also set up internet on her computer (with appropriate child safety programs of course), so I'll won't have to have races to beat my daughter to the computer anymore! :-)

1 comment:

Sh@ney said...

LOL...I have heard of so many that have had to share internet time with their munchkins, I don't know how I would cope. Nate & I have two PC's now because I did not want to lose my time on here...*giggles*

But it sounds like a great idea giving your daughter access to computer technology at a young age. It is the future after all.

Good idea keeping her away from things that she ought not be seeing for quite some time yet though!