Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm still a total moron!

What the hell is wrong with me? Is there some sort of support group for idiots that just won't get themselves to bed on time despite knowing they have to get up early and have no chance for a day nap because they are entertaining children who are antsy because it is the 2nd week of school holidays?

I'm going to bed... and in the morning I'll have a gazillion beroccas and call my mum with lots of love because she dropped in last night with coffee since I'm totally out of money and was all out of coffee.

I'd consider even going to the chemist for No Doze like I did when I was in Uni if I didn't think it would probably react badly with my epilepsy medication!!!

It's not like I can't sleep when I get to bed. I just blather around on the internet or with a book or watching tv.

Moron, moron, moron.

hmmm. I may not be a heterosexual housewife anymore and I may be a Lesbian mother now... but I think I've still got a long way to go from Insecure to Confident. Especially when I keep doing things that really are moronic and don't allow for me to say this is who I am take it or leave it! I think I'm my own worst enemy.

See I get all depressed and introspective when I stay up late.

Going to bed right now!!!

4 comments:

Sh@ney said...

You sound perfectly normal to me hon! LOL
Late nights, not enough sleep, putting one's self down all the time. You are not alone!
And certainly not a moron. Save that term for the gay haters in this world. *winks*
My other half got me up at 4:30am to drop him in to work. I don't start until 9:30am, hence why I am sitting here at this rediculous hour. LOL

Enjoy your day and take care!
Are you a QLD Girl?

half said...

How perfect would life be if we could just get enough damn sleep?

Maybe Mummy needs a "star-chart" for going to be on time!

half said...

Dammit! You know that is not the time here! I can't figure out how to change the time-stamp in my comment... any ideas?

butterfly said...

Yeh, I really should stop calling myself a moron - definitely not helpful to my quest for higher self-esteem.

Wow Sh@ney, you are a good boyfriend to drop your other half at that time of the morning! I don't think I ever did that for my ex, but I do remember getting up at that hour to iron his shirts that I'd washed the previous evening (how little housewife was that! lol). I think I would have had a lot more respect for myself driving him to work instead!

I'm actually a Melbourne girl - my favourite place in the world (not that I've actually seen a lot of the world).

half - that's a great idea for a star chart! My kids would think that was hilarious. They'd keep me to it too!

I can't figure out the time-stamp thing either. I've put my settings to Melbourne, but my date and time is still all wrong.