Friday, November 13, 2009

Yes I'm still alive!

It was interesting, last night I received an email that upset me a lot and I suddenly was desperate to write here again, but for the life of me couldn't remember my password to get in! So I spent the rest of the night going nuts at blogger because it wouldn't let me in! Obviously being emotional and overtired didn't help my case, considering I tried just 3 times today and I found my way in again! Yay!

I think I really need to remember to write here often as looking back, when I do regularly I actually get things done, it is when I slack off here I also slack off in real life!

I won't go into the email fiasco right now as it is very late and I have to take my daughter to netball in the morning, but I'll be back tomorrow to discuss it. Although I've lost the fury I had the night I received it, I still really need to vent!! Be back later...

1 comment:

Joseph Charles (J.C.) said...

You will do fantastic at coming out. Sounds like you are a very nice person and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. Congratulations!