Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Headache's, party plan & ballet lessons

I've been trying to stick to a very strict routine this week. For the beginning and the end of the day there is no problems... but I tend to become unglued through out the day. Especially on days like today when I have  a headache. I get them regularly and I know if I push myself too much the headache will last for days, but if I cut right back for a day it should go away. Still feel bad that I'm not sticking to the routine though.

At least I got to the gym today! I am loving the gym, I always feel so much better after going there!

My big thing I have to complete right now is my invitation letter to friends and family asking them to help get me started with party planning. I hate asking it of them, but there is no other way for me to start, and I'm hoping they won't mind just this once. Problem is that I can't get the words to flow well enough. I want to ask for help without sounding like I'm being pushy, or trying to gain their sympathy... but I still want enough urgency to get through so that some actually will help!

Very confusing....

I asked my daughter's ballet teacher today if she could have individual lessons next year, and she said she'd ask the centre director if it was ok. She also said that my daughter is one of the best in her class and can be relied on to remember the steps even when the teacher forgets!

My daughter wants to audition for the Australian School of Ballet when she is 9 (1.5 years away). She knows there is a lot of competition and even if she is really good, she still might not get in, but she wants to try. And I want to do everything I can to help her be successful if she can be... ergo individual ballet lessons! It's a good thing I'm working again - otherwise I'd never be able to afford it!

1 comment:

Queers United said...

you have inspired me to get my butt to the gym